Common medical terms related to Disc Conditions
- A disc that has moved from its proper position between two vertebrae, with injury to the annular ligament (the outer part of a disc in the spinal column). Herniation of the central gelatinous material (nucleus pulposus) of an intervertebral disc through its fibrous outer covering (annulus fibrosis).
- Narrowing of a portion of the spinal canal which cause compression of the spinal cord or spinal nerves
- A disc bulges out from its regualar position, but is still contained by the annulus (the outer layer of the disc)
- Stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. This procedure uses magnetic and radio waves. There is no exposure to X-rays or any other damaging forms of radiation. Particularly useful for diagnosing what is going on at the disc level because it produces cross-sectional images of the body.
Back to the
CT Spine and Disc Center
Make an appointment today !!
or call our office at 860-633-8756
anytime to speak with us.
Name - Ascending
Name - Descending
Price - Ascending
Price - Descending
SKU - Ascending
SKU - Descending
Call us at:
Visit the Back Dr on Facebook:
The Back Dr on Facebook
This site is powered by SOL. www.Ctbackdr.com
: Henderson Family Chiropractic | 1097 Farmington Ave Berlin CT |
: Henderson Family Chiro | 7 Elm Street Suite 302 |
Copyright © 2005-2017 Arc4life LLC |
- Neck Pillows, Neck Traction, Pain Relief Products and Low Back Pain Relief
Neck Pain Relief Shop
- Natural Neck Pain Relief